ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru TT Record

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Woah

He did it in the end, beat the record set in the Rover 800 ages ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
f**k me. That moment in the first video. MENTAL car control. I thought for sure that was going round. Fu*cking dab of oppo or what.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Both videos are the same just different POV's

I love that guy in the passenger seat, i'd have got out after that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Shame there isn't any exterior footage, would have been amazing.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i felt bit sick jsut watching it. let alone being in that car! f**k that!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
LOL how the hell did the passenger sit there and not f**king scream?
Nice control.

172, Tiguan
Fcuk about. Well saved sir. Bit gutting he didn't leave his foot in it. Cost him 2 seconds!

LOL how the hell did the passenger sit there and not f**king scream?

I imagine his life was flashing before his eyes. That really was a life or death moment. Even in a caged up race car I'm pretty certain nether of them would have survived. Must be 140mph+ at least.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I imagine his life was flashing before his eyes. That really was a life or death moment. Even in a caged up race car I'm pretty certain nether of them would have survived.

Indeed, and the house they would have taken out in the process.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I imagine his life was flashing before his eyes. That really was a life or death moment. Even in a caged up race car I'm pretty certain nether of them would have survived. Must be 140mph+ at least.

I think I would have screamed :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I don't know who's the bigger hero, the driver or the co-driver for being absolutely f*cking deadpan.

I'd have passed out.

Basically.

BagsOfFun.jpg

Focus ST-2
The Vatanen video is a classic, turns in early because the car is understeering and it actually turns in!