ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped Mk1 Project

Rb 182
Re: Oops I did it again!!

Air bags are for girls.

16v wheel FTW

100_2598.jpg

Rb 182

New wheels also fitted today. Needing smaller profile tyres so 195/50's going on soon.

Cheers Again J

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

Me trying to get a heat, looking gansta in me nans hat!

IMG_1470.jpg

Works...kind of...

I loooove 16v steering wheels!

Liking the new shoes, what profile tyres are they at the minute?

Works...kind of...

Look like 65's to me, I got 185/55's and yours are like bouncy castles compared! LOL

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Got rid of the ballon tyres today :D 195/50/15 (ftw ;))

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Saved some money by taking the glass off the headlamp just now before it happened whilst driving!

IMG_1483.jpg

And a very temporary fix whilst we wait for drier and warmer weather to appear so we can re-silicone it.

IMG_1484.jpg

That is all for today, coming soon, brakes that actually stop the car moving rather than teh current set up of hope at the front and prayers at the back ;)

Rb 182

Some progress, nothing exciting though.

Headlight removed and awiting fixing.

16v brakes all on the front, new shoes, new wheel cylinders and 2* antiroll bar links await fitting. MOT soon!!

:)

Rb 182

I also spent some more time deleafing it yesterday whilst it was running, that was until I burnt myself!!

Ha ha ha so you did!

Really need to get this shed on the road. Hopefully i can get danny to do it sometime this week.