ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 200

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
You best not get so smashed on Saturday night, i'm really looking forward to seeing this on Sunday.

ill behave :eek:

Hero spec looking forward to seeing it Sunday, been looking for the same spec recently aswell.

awesome dude, storm aswell? did you arrange to come and see this? apparently somebody from manchester way was coming down to have a look unless that was salesman spiel

Awesome spec mate, hopefully see it on Sunday.

It's also registered on a Chester plate ;)

ye originally brought from lookers i believe still can't find the previous owner tho, searched loads of thread on here..

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Got a few more pics at the recent Shiney meet

file-13.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-25.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-23.jpg

Somebody should tell this UR owner he got the wrong spoiler

file-18.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Had a crack at the Paintwork this evening with the DA, Just did one side of the bonnet to see what kind of task I'm in for in the coming months..

Before

file-27.jpg

After one hit with the Megs MF system

file-26.jpg

Looks like it shouldn't be to bad a job tbh, think I'm gonna stick with Amigo then Z2 + Z8 over winter with Gtech to protect the wheels

also had a mess around with Panorama mode but its quite difficult in confined spaces!

file-29.jpg

file-28.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Ye so Small update…..

Kinda sold the car this morning :eek:

Got offered the same amount I paid for the car so decided to sort out my finances and reduce the monthly drain on my bank account.

Next up???? Hhhhmmmm I'm still not sure, will be 4 cars in less than a year for me!

Que people calling me mental/crazy/stupid!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looked lovely this mate, one of my favourite colours.

Fair play for sorting your finances out. Take it you still have a 172 to have fun in so not all bad

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty sensible. Lost no money on the car. Free motoring for a few months. Win if you ask me.

You should buy Jon G's Trophy as your next car ;)

ye was always an in-between car I wouldn't have gone a brought a 200 after the 250, got this to purely get me out of the 250 easily!

Ill be honest i haven't stopped looking at his for sale thread, well his and RS tunings 182!!

and G ye still got a 172 to use so not to bad