ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stodgio joins clio sport gang.

Astra Gsi + clio 182
hello my name is ste. i live near middlesbrough.

i currently drive a mk 4 Astra Gsi Turbo and a suzuki jimny :cool:

its time for the jimny to go as im very dissapointed by the lack of snow.

sooo ive put a deposit down on a 55 plate clio 182 in black. all stripped out inside with buckets etc :)

i hope its not a dissapointment as ill be travelling to edinburgh on the train to pick it up next week all being well.

is there anything obvious i can look out for??

thanks in advance.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi and welcome :). i'll be the first to say it before everyone bombards you with it, has it had the major sevice done? i.e all belts, phasor pully, and water pump? :)

ryan

Astra Gsi + clio 182
yes it has :) done at 33k its on 39k now. he showed me a photo of the receipt with a bill of £680. which included air con removal and deletion kit.

not shure about the phasor pulley though whats that?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
sorry recorrect my spelling ' de-phaser pully '. yours is low mileage tbh so not to worry :). have to dig the paper work out for when it should be done.

any other mods it had to the engine? apart from ac delete kit, sounds like a little cracker to me :). have fun

Astra Gsi + clio 182
this is what the advert says :) shuld be fun. not as fast as my Gsi but will kick its butt in the bends.

The car has a fully stripped out interior with 2 Cobra Monaco buckets seats, OMP Superturismo steering wheel and OMP rear strut brace.

It has 15" Team Dynamic Pro Race 3 alloys with Yokohama Parada spec 3 tyres all with good tread.

Has a Scorpion RS192 exhaust system fitted, this system also includes a decat which I have never fitted.

The engine is standard bar the exhaust, Magnecor leads and a Green panel filter.

It has carbon fibre doorcards.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
cool spec :). hopefully if its all good and you drive it home, im sure you wont be dissapointed :), lots of insiration on here to get it to what you want aswell :).

follow in the CS sheep pride lol :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
always wanted an astra, just can't afford to insure it :(. on the other hand, that jimmy is awsome, more man'ly spec their ;)

Astra Gsi + clio 182
the Gsi is only group 15. i have no idea why with 200 bhp + turbo??:race:

i think this 182 will be more expensive to insure even though its less power and costs less to buy.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
its all out of 50 now, so i have not clue either.

it should'nt be mate, shop around for insurance, ring some up and haggle with them.

couple of years no claims and age will go towards it to :)