ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is. Reminds me so much of a modern-day revamp of the old arcade-style sideways scrolling shootahs.

D.

Edit - reminds me a LOT of the 'ol Metal Slug games.... :)

ShootManyRobots2012-04-1111-33-11-37.jpg

ShootManyRobots2012-04-1112-01-18-90.jpg

ShootManyRobots2012-04-1112-02-04-81.jpg

D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I tried one game online last night, but it was lag central.. guessing whoever hosted the game has a s**t connection. Single player is quite fun for a bit of mindless violence, but I can't say I'll be playing either SP or MP still in a week or so

F82 M4
80% off all the Company of Hero's folks. HIGHLY recommend them all if you don't have them. I'm sure D will agree ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
80% off all the Company of Hero's folks. HIGHLY recommend them all if you don't have them. I'm sure D will agree ;)

Yep - already mentioned in the CoH thread - but any word spread about it's awesomeness is worthy!

Bought it for my m8 from uni to 'convert' him too. He used to really like the C&C games of old, so I suspect he'll pick up on this in no time.

D.

Evo 8 MR
Company of Heroes was back on for less than £7 for the full set last weekend. Think it's gone now though. Seriously debating pre-ordering Company of Heroes 2 on Steam for £39.99 ;)

D.

I got the multipack thing off Amazon a while ago and although it's a good game I tend to get bored half way through the campaigns so I've played it a fair bit but never finished it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Where?!

Just pre-ordered Xcom. Preloading it noooow.

It's in the Focus Interactive special offers. PMSL that the game hasn't even been released yet and they are knocking 75% off! :p Edit - lol, they've changed it an put it back up to £19.99!

I got the multipack thing off Amazon a while ago and although it's a good game I tend to get bored half way through the campaigns so I've played it a fair bit but never finished it.

That was the best bit for me. I left the online side of things until the very last. I thought some of the scripting in the SP campaigns were some of the best I'd come across in an RTS game.

I gave in a pre-ordered Company of Heroes 2. Roll on 2013!! :)

D.

Evo 5 RS
lol ^

That Deadlight is pretty good for 9 quid if you're bored and lacking in willpower. Simple jumpy skippy side scroller, but it's pretty fun I reckon. Graphics ain't half bad either

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
lol ^

That Deadlight is pretty good for 9 quid if you're bored and lacking in willpower. Simple jumpy skippy side scroller, but it's pretty fun I reckon. Graphics ain't half bad either

Yep - I picked that up as well. Pretty impressive, like you say. I just think it's a little OTT just how much physical damage a zombie takes from a fireman's axe!

D.

Evo 5 RS
to be fair I doubt I'll complete it lol - it just looked like a bit of fun. I got stuck not long after you escape the sewers with 'The Rat'. Doesn't appear to be anywhere to run to in the houses, can't reach the window. Was probably just me being a mong

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not gone down the SSD route yet - I think I will be doing shortly.

Glad you sorted out your avatar Scone - the other was too squished and you were almost getting infraction points for it. ;)

D.

Octy VRS
I went to buy Fallout 3 last night, was about £3.50. By the time I had gone to checkout they had doubled the price. I know still relatively cheap but a f**king cheek. Hence I didn't purchase.

Bumder With A Buffer
Got to spend some monies soon to fill up my new PC.

Got Farcry3 for free on the way hopefully.

Cant decide if I want Hitman or not?? Going to get both the recent Fallouts too.

Whats Mass effect 2 like?