ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

starting problem

clio rxe
thought was immobiliser had went on but not sure now, when turn key round ignition dash lights come on very faint and engine only turns itself over. The immobiliser light flashes rapid for couple mins accompanied with ticking noise from fuse box. Fully charged battery and now lights coming on and all electreics working better but car still just turns over not kicking in, anyone know what the problem could be?

clio rxe
tried fully charging the battery but this hasnt helped, battery at 12.5 volts reading, could that stillbe the case?

RB 182
I can't remember to be honest, think this is what I had when I couldn't start mine and it had that noise.

clio rxe
aa came out and tried their battery, that seemed to give more power but still didnt start it though dash lit up properly and interior lights also worked, any ideas?