ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

starting issue after injectors changed

clio v6
Hi i changed the injectors on my 182 and since ive changed them when i start the car it takes a few turns to fire now.but once starting its fine but if i leave it off it off for a bit its the same.im thinking its the connector that fits onto fuel rail has anyone had a problem with this. not loosing fuel or nothing .

dan's cast offs.
had a couple now not quite clipped back in to place properly, look and feel as though they have but not 100% all the way. check the integrity of the seals then try a little bit of rubber grease and clip it back on.

dan's cast offs.
can't remember if they are a normal o ring or an iso one? if you have trouble getting any give me a shout. if they look ok though no need to replace, just make sure the fitting goes all the way back on.

any smell of petrol by the way?

clio v6
CHEERS .no cant smell any petrol .car just takes a bit more to start but once started is perfect.the difference with new injectors is just great.but if i leave it for say half hour it is hard to start due to air in it.