ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting fault, help please!

Clio 182
Car turns over for three to four seconds, then nothing, not starting or anything, turn the key back again, then try to start it, same again two to three seconds the engine turns over, then nothing, any help out there would be greatfully appreciated!
Terry.

Black Sheep
Turn the key while holding in the button on the end of the wipers stock. That will reset the immobiliser, I normally have to do this if my battery has been disconnected.

Turn the key while holding in the button on the end of the wipers stock. That will reset the immobiliser, I normally have to do this if my battery has been disconnected.

All that does is a dashbaord diagnostics checking it all workss.

Clio 182
Cheers Slob, tried it this morning, all the dials went haywire!!!, left it a minute, and hey presto, it started! Top man, i owe you a pint or two, next time im up there,
Terry. :D