ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 22ND APRIL - 7:30PM

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I don't think I'm going to be able to come today, wasted too much time with insurance this morning that I'm quite behind with work.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I had planned to show off the 2118's tonight. I earn a fail for forgetting to put my locking wheel nut key back in the car meaning i couldn't do the changeover at work......BALL ACHE!!!
In fact it pissed me off so much that i very nearly decided to sack off coming tonight and go straight home to fit them......plus i suspect Tom will upstage EVERYONE tonight.
So i'll be there.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not part of "your crowd" Vish ma' boy, but always wanted to pop down. Tonight seemed a good time to, as long as theres a few of us I'm game, 55.6 miles each way though :(

RS 172
I'm really tempted to just spin over there later on to see some of the cars. I'm still a bit ill at the moment so had to pass on the Pizza Hut option but would be nice to go to a meet again, I havent been in ages.

Plus it would be nice to see the JMS guys as I'm sure to be using their services sometime soon.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great to see everyone again, esp. Saner & Robbos - no excuses this time round ;)

Tom, i've expressed my thoughts on the inlet in the other thread...

It was really good to come down and meet everyone, although the drive home was a little longer than expected (went the wrong way round the '25 :eek:)

I'll definately be coming along to others (if I'm welcome), top bunch of lads, plus I need pester Tom to get onto cable development, tbh I don't see it being that difficult/different, but I could be very wrong....

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Great meet last night. Been awhile since I made it to the Staines meet, been missing out!

Although I think Dave is going to make me poor :(

Tom, that inlet is very impressive.

Robbos, your welcome at any meet. Even if James / Tim / Ollie (How many reps?!) say no.. Admin over rules :p