ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spur of the moment.. "sigh"

Clio MK2
So after days of thinking and debating whether to buy a back box, what back box to buy ect.. I made a spur of the moment choice in buying something perhaps I shouldn't have.. So after searching all over the internet I cant find the answer I'm looking for.. so I need some advice from you experts.. :cool:

I maybe.. sorta.. put a bid down on this bad boy;

Universal sport twin pipe back box.. Sounds amazing.. but the question is.. Does it, Will it fit my Car.. Aha..

PH1 MK2 Clio.. No expense spared, lay it on me, trims, welding.. anything, can I get it on my car?

Haa, if you can let me know it'll be much appreciated..

Cheers, Gregggggg.

Clio MK2
My mates got one.. He recommended it to me.. It just appealed to me, so I just went for it.. I mean, If it doesn't appeal to me when its on or something I can just sell it back on..
I guess..

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It'll look just like the DTM Clio Ralf Schumacher used to drive.

I wouldn't bother mate. You're starting with a dud which will only cost you more in the end. Move it on and buy a Clio specific exhaust.