ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean: Stage One...

24d023af.jpg

5de8ee4d.jpg

THE perfect clio!! (imo)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Very nice, Chris. Weren't you planning or contemplating refurbing and re-spraying the alloys in a different colour? The white is awesome, but the amount of times you've mentioned it, I thought it would have been done by now :cool:
Also, there's far too many imposters and very similar cars to yours now, which I guess is a given, but must be a bit of a pisser?

Black Turini's would look ace.

Aye. Great minds...

When they used to be anthracite.

DSC_0008.jpg

Or Matte Black?

Andyblack.jpg

ps. Got the new audiobook? It's sweet.

how much were the bulbs? You change both?

Yeah £79 ish.

love it chris, when are you handing it over to me?

Heh, I'll have it for anther year mate. Until I get either a old Skyline or, more likely, an Integra or S15.

Looks fantastic as always JDM turner yo', I remember last years spring clean.

Hows the stone chips looking?

Needs a white show cage. :eek:

Never again. Been there... didn't want to drill the floorpan. lol.

Silver wheels!! Don't you dare do them black!! :dapprove:

Heh, they'll be staying white I think dude.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It is fine, but it's the fact he's always contemplating change, but not actually doing it. It must mean he's secretly unhappy. Anyway, I agree, keep it as it is. I also like the nipple ring on the front :cool:

Oh, and Warrio G, those alloys would look gewd, I reckon. A nice Photoshop would be beneficial.

PMSL @ Force India!!!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd never have Rotas. I don't do fake sh*t.

If I could find some genuine Spoon SW's... which the Slipstream is copied from, then machine them to fit, then bore the centres, then change the Clio to five-stud... then I'd be laughing.

I'd also be bankrupt, mind.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Dan once you go black you never have a small ringpiece. Or is it something similar? I forget.

The Turini black above looks awesome! It's that a Photoshop??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Same here re: the standard wheels black. If and when I get my RB, that's what I'm doing as well as some lovely engine tuning.

Also, I LOL'd hard at AQA :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That audiobook (latest one) is so good. I must have listened to KP Plumbing fire Sheila and Bob about 8 times. Lol.

"F*ck off!!"

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm trying to get w3eeb to stick a BrownBearRacing sticker on the FIndia car when no-ones looking. Could be a jinx, hate to see all their clutches explode.

Si

RS Clio 172
I don't think anthracite works on RB tbh. always thought the standard wheels are crying out to be black. but then white turinis look better still imo.

love it :) also loving the towing eye :eek:

also... when you say offside is easy nearside is a pain (ref pg1, talking about lights) were you talking about changing the bulbs or removing the light unit itself?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The bulb dude. Removing the whole lamp with the bumper off is the best way.

Since it takes like five minutes to remove the bumper, that's the way to go.