ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed Foglight Surrounds On A 172/182??

C3 Picasso Beast
Just wondering if anyone has sprayed the fog surrounds on their 172/182 the same colour as the car and if so do you have any pics on here or you can link me to so I can get an idea of what it looks like?? I mentioned it on here a few weeks ago but never really got anywhere!

Thanks

ph2 iceburg 172
mine came sprayed from the last owner, was gunna change them but the have kinda grown on me

DSC07346.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
I think that looks pretty decent actually, not so much black plastic to look at on the front! Cheers for the pics mate....anyone else had it done and got pics??

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Couple of shots that upset alot of people last year (i liked them just tried the look as a demo)
IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
the black clio with with grey surrounds, reminds my of the twingo sport!

My original plan was to have mine sprayed just black so I don't have to keep using back to black on them when they fade to grey but then I saw a few twingos about and got my idea of spraying them some other colour. Have since noticed a few other makes of car about though that have the fog surrounds the same colour as the car and I think I'm swaying towards that rather then a different colour...

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks s**t imo. needs to have the standard black plastic to break it up a bit. makes it look very cheap colour coded. a coat of matte black looks best imo.