ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sports exhaust back box.

Renault Megane
Hi guys/gals,

I'm just wondering where's the best place to look to get a good looking, and most importantly LOVELY sounding backbox for my car. I have a 1.6 Megane, yes i know this is a clio forum, blah blah blah. But at the time of buying my car there was no standout clio I liked or wanted + the price ranges I needed to spend was out of my budget at that time :dapprove:.

But i'm wanting to improve my cars image, especially after having my exhaust split last night and hanging of for most of today,but weirdly the noise it made was awesome. It was load, deep popping sound and I fell in love (bar the time it scrapped on the road surface lol), now I have fixed it by a friend i already miss the noise. so i'm trying to source out a good backbox (again only backbox because of money reasons). But i can be bale to improve thanks to my working place :evil:.

Help would be great guys/gals!!!!