ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spec me living room surround sourc

Arctic 182
Hi guys and gals,

Looking to kit my living room out with a surround sound 5.1 or Soundbar system, looking for an expert to recommend me something. Seems like i'm leaning towards 5.1 due to better sound quality.

Requirements:

£300 - 400
woofa

Desired:

Wireless speakers
good sound quality (room size around 10ft x 18ft)
aesthetically pleasing ;)
not too big

Thanks guys, I've done a lot of research on the net but it's hard to filter through all the rubbish

Sean

Clio 172
Onkyo make some good entry level packages. Amps and speaker all in one pack. I have had my amp for years now and upgraded my speakers and wires when the money has been there. Kef make amazing stuff if you want to upgrade, A rich friend has that stuff! I just have missions floor standing ones, some matching rear book shelf ones and then a newer mission centre speaker now. :)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Do you have this? Just googling now

Nearly, very good sound (especially out the tiny package)

In the end I decided on the B&W M1s but they're slightly bigger and costly.

Richer Sounds sell minx's and will happily give a demo.

Clio Trophy #343
Do to an audio shop and listen to them :)
IMO your better of building it slowly and getting better overall :) I have recently bought a sonos soundbar, its brilliant, picking up to play 1's and the sub in two weeks :)

Arctic 182
Cool, theres a Richer sounds in Bromley near me. I will pop along over the weekend and see what theyve got. Thanks for the advice guys