ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plugs

Really? so there arent any better high performance ones?

No, using different plugs rather than originals can cause lumpy idle or misfire, just stick with the originals as the engine likes them the best, ebay are the cheapest for them, about £29 delivered, from renault there about £60

Megane II sedan
I've just fitted DENSO Iridium power plugs to my 1.6 VVT engine -fantastic. More power,
more MPG. Well pleased. Costing around £43 for four trade, I reckon I'll have my money
back in 2-3 months. Have a study of the reports on the Internet. A surprising designed
unit. Being rare earth, one suspects the cost will escalate soon.
SamWoe

Clio 172
I've just fitted DENSO Iridium power plugs to my 1.6 VVT engine -fantastic. More power,
more MPG. Well pleased. Costing around £43 for four trade, I reckon I'll have my money
back in 2-3 months. Have a study of the reports on the Internet. A surprising designed
unit. Being rare earth, one suspects the cost will escalate soon.
SamWoe

there are alot of horror stories about Denso's, never worried me though and i ran IK27's in the Cossie for years with no problems, just be super careful when gapping them.

however i am supprised you notice a differance in power and mpg