ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plugs???

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Hi everyone , I need to change my Spark Plugs on my car and I want to know which ones it the best to use if you looking perfomance wise?:S?

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
About 37000..I stay in South Africa so it's on 60000 km's now..i think it's the major service..And it's a Clio 172 Phase 2..

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Shouldnt really need to change the plugs just yet, should last to about 70000miles, but if your having problems then just change them for NGK recommended plugs>

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/pages/pricing/applications/ngk_petrol_car_applications.asp

None will give you a performance gain, unless your engine is highly tuned, Plugs a plug Just make sure you get the right temperature and thats it.

The ones in now should be Platinum plugs, which are about £18 a plug, very good, wouldnt change them unless you know the problem is with the plugs..

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Clio 197
Standard NGK plugs (PFR6E-10) will do fine.

I've just fitted a set of Bosch plugs (Super Plus, Yttrium 8+), (due to cost), and they're fine too.

I'd get them changed if I were you - I'm a bit skeptical about the 72,000 service interval).

renault clio 1.4 16v
is it a problem that i have replaced one spark plug with my friend's opel astra 2002 1,6 ??
one of mine spark plugs was measuring 0,5 ohm
the 3 other were about 3700 ohms, this one from the astra was 4300 ohm
since the shape was the same is it ok ??

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
is it a problem that i have replaced one spark plug with my friend's opel astra 2002 1,6 ??
one of mine spark plugs was measuring 0,5 ohm
the 3 other were about 3700 ohms, this one from the astra was 4300 ohm
since the shape was the same is it ok ??
No it's not, get a matching set of spark plugs for the car brand new from the correct application

renault clio 1.4 16v
I ordered one set ngk from eurocarparts but i have to wait for the shipping
I will use old spark plugs just this time
Its Ok ?