ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco Rev Buckets Fitted Pic :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Drove the 200mile round trip to Tamworth to pick the seats up on Sunday, took me 4 hours to get the first seat out and the new one fitted (was having one of them days)
It was dark by then so i fitted the second one today which took me 35ish minutes.

I was sad enough to do the weigh my self then weigh myself and the seats. So worked it out that i am saving 13.49 Kg from having the new seats. So i went for a sprited drive to see what they are like and the car just feels soooo diferent to drive. Was very pleased with then so thanks Rob for selling them to me :)
Here's some pics
The old peices of poo
DSC01599.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

Comments?! :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
very nice looks really smart - any issues with putting the resistors in under the seats at all?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yeah they do. i think you're supposed to put resistors in somewhere under the seat to trick the airbag system into think the side air bags in the seats are still there. therefore that would make the airbag light go off somehow. have you got anymore lights on?

i thought you might have done that as i was asking how to do it, as ill need to know soon!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Yeah now you mention it i remember someone saying ages ago about putting resistors in. Might have to do a search to see if anyone has writen about it.

But for now they'l just stay where they are :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
ha fair enough - yeah its been covered a few times on here but i cant make out the correct post or answer just yet, i probs need to do a bit more searching and reading.

anyways they look sweet in the car.

TrackCar & F30 330d
have you mounted the side mounts onto the oringal seat runners? if so does this require any modifictions to do so?

Well its hard to explain with out writing a huge essay. But I will need to put a few little washers between the Mounts and the sliders. As currently the passenger side wont lock as its sat on the handle the moves the seats forward.
Very easy :)

Audi A3
Well its hard to explain with out writing a huge essay. But I will need to put a few little washers between the Mounts and the sliders. As currently the passenger side wont lock as its sat on the handle the moves the seats forward.
Very easy :)

ah i get you yea i jus wanted to know if any extra holes had to be drilled or not but i get the idea cheers mate