ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers

Volantech CC Panels
I recently bought some 20mm spacers for my Ph1 Mk2 clio but at their arrival i realized they were lug centric.
I'm not too sure to what extent they are safe to put on my car, any thoughts?

If not, anybody know where i can buy a set of cheap hub centric spacers, preferably around 20mm thick, 4x100 with 60.1 center bore? I'll pay around £30ish a pair

Last edited:

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
I recently bought some 20mm spacers for my Ph1 Mk2 clio but at their arrival i realized they were lug centric.
I'm not too sure to what extent they are safe to put on my car, any thoughts?

If not, anybody know where i can buy a set of cheap hub centric spacers, preferably around 20mm thick, 4x100 with 60.1 center bore? I'll pay around £30ish a pair

Never heard of lug centric spacers. Have you got any pics?
I guess you mean the ones that just line up with the wheel bolts. I think dan@MAD sells the proper ones.

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
They're just the ones that are fully flat and don't have the lip for the wheel to sit on so are only held on by the bolts, hearing they're dangerous
As long as they are not too wide and there is still a good bit of the spigot showing through then they aren't to bad.

Ideally you want the ones which bolt directly to the hub.

Volantech CC Panels
As long as they are not too wide and there is still a good bit of the spigot showing through then they aren't to bad.

Ideally you want the ones which bolt directly to the hub.

Haven't tried them on yet but i'll have to see. The ones that bolt on to the hub are the best but quite expensive, at uni at the moment so on a tight budget

Volantech CC Panels
You can get hubcentric ones in 16mm for about 30 quid. The only catch is that they don't bolt to the hub, you need to use longer bolts instead.

got longer bolts but don't know if 16mm will satisfy me, looks like my car has a skirt on at the minute, wheels fully tucked in haha