ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sonyericsson C902

Saw one in CPW, not sure about it really, not liking the slide up camera and its all a bit long looking!

Don't get one. Wait for the C905 in september. 8.1 mpix cam, wifi, gps, big screen.

Not announced yet though ;)

Shiho1.gif

Shiho2.gif

Shiho3.gif

Shiho4.gif

Shiho5.gif

Shiho6.gif

Shiho7.gif

Shiho8.gif

Shiho9.gif

The samsung G800 has 3x optical zoom and a xenon flash... soon you wont need a point and shoot camera!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
i just got one delivered on friday, its a good little phone, nice and compact too and came with a free 4gb m2 card

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
its not a slider phone those are pics of the c905. it has a tiny slide on it only to reveal the camera

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
i went and had a look at one yesterday. wasn't impressed really. it's exactly the same as the k850i only with the slide up camera and the size of it and a couple of other little options in the menus. it's got a smaller screen too.

MY10 R35 GTR
went had a look at it the day, pretty similar to the W880i in size. Better batter, I like how the camera's covered.