ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone kicked my wing mirror off!!

GP2
Parked my car up (172) to go to the gym today and some little w@nker has kicked off the passenger wing mirror :(

The actual wing mirror has seperated from the section that joins on to the car! There is no obvious damage. Anyone know if it is possible to re-attach it? No idea where to start.

Any pointers would be great! Thanks

Wish I could have caught them doing it......

Renault meggy
Parked my car up (172) to go to the gym today and some little w@nker has kicked off the passenger wing mirror :(

The actual wing mirror has seperated from the section that joins on to the car! There is no obvious damage. Anyone know if it is possible to re-attach it? No idea where to start.

Any pointers would be great! Thanks

Wish I could have caught them doing it......

People like that make you feel sick. Not sure how to re-attach it mate but I'm sure someone here will know how.

Punto/Clio GTT
not 100% sure but i dont think they just pop off like that, ide say something would have broken for it to come off like that, aint they electric too?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Something must have broken off.

Got any pictures of it and one of us may be able to advise you on how to re-attach it

Peugeot 306 HDi
Mine tore off (my fault) in a similar way and it meant a new mirror. Was quoted £120 by a garage but they took the sprayed bit off and re-attached it to the new one. It is heated/electric.

If its come off where there the mirror folds in and your left with a hole PM me. I managed to get mine back on but it was hard.