ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somebody with a ph1 172......

Please help..... could you please have a look at what fuse you have in the point that keeps the dipped beams on with the high beams? Please:) Thanks

ValverInBits
free bump

In the owners manual it states that this fuse is only for twin optic cars - thats all i know

Lots of Alfas
Its the one with the symbol of a light with 3 straight lines next to it. Its the only one where the lines are not straight.

dont quite understand above^^^? but i have put a 5amp fuse into place and keeps blowing.... does this mean im using wrong rate fuse or is my wiring incorrect (although the rest of the lights work when switched on:S )

Lots of Alfas
There must be a fault somewhere with the wiring, could be a relay, crossed wire or faulty earth. Its definatly a red 5 amp fuse. Look in the manual, its the position that says dual optic lights.

i have pahse 2 rear lights and 172 phase 1 front lights. i have solved the problem with a 10 amp fuse and are having no problems at all. Many thanks.

The reason I asked as on my old clio, after i rewired the connectors and screwed the clusters back on, the retaining nut went through a wire running across the top causing short circuits here there and everywhere...