ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some recent pictures

K20 EG Hatch
Awesome mate, look forward to seein it :D

You've got balls to mod a motor like this let alone something as crazy as what u've done fred.

About bloody time too ;)

Lionel Richie
well its taken a while LOL, but everything that's been done to the car is 100% reversible so i can sell the car standard (as they're a b*****d to sell!)

K20 EG Hatch
Will have to meet for a photoshoot of the RWD beasts together.

Saying that, you dont do clean cars do you? ;)

Ph1 V6
Nice work mate. My Vee makes a hell of a noise, but that must sounds like an apocalypse!! What kind of power do you think it will be?

Lionel Richie
its running a std exhaust (with a yozza rear box) so the cats are the big restriction, i hope it does 300bhp, but i don't know

it won't be going on track at FCS, i wouldn't want to embarrass/upset anyone you see ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Wow Fred, that's an impressive (and awesome) bit of kit.

Every credit matey :)

Mish

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Jesus f**king christ that's awesome.

Allegedly the manifolds are the most restrictive bit of the exhaust aren't they? I assume you've seen Tim's Mk1 spec to get 305bhp on V6.net an in PT Magazine? Running the Motec in there as well?

Dan

Lionel Richie
omex 710 fella, the boys at Torque of the Devil in uxbridge are doing it in a few weeks, they're the only people i trust, plus the already have a map for it ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome :) I'm not gonna pretend I can even begin to understand the working of it hehe :D

Fred - tried dropping you a PM as well actually re: something else but your mailbox is full :(

Dan

1.2 16V MKII
:quiet:i did it again, gotta change this boxers, theres so many dam sexy clios here, you guys get paid too much, lol, nice ride man.:rasp:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I bet you.....if you let me have a passenger ride at FCS, you will have some nice pics of you and the car to take home with you???? hey hey hint hint.

172 Cup
Thats insane! Sold a standard one a few yrs ago and that was fast...but that must go like a certain waste of a certain garden tool!!!