ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some idiots should be on the road!

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
That fella sounds like my dad, because he's never crashed in many years of driving then he doesn't see why I should! s**t happens!

Notice them on ebay? I had mixed thoughts at first and though what the hell if they don't look good then its always just another set of wheels to add to the collection. when i got them they were in desperate need of a refurb but really im quite happy with how the look on the car.

Yeah ebay, did yours have a s**t rattle can job to look nice in the pics?

They did look slightly better in the pics on ebay but there was no close up ones and once i got the wheels i realised why. Their was paint chips all over them and basically half of the alloys were down to bare metal

Haha I figured as much. I want a set to refurb over winter anyway so I'm not bothered as long as they're not kerbed and dented.