ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some coward t**t hit my car!!!!!!

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
:evil::evil::evil::evil::mad::mad::mad:Hi all whilst at the gym last friday some has hit my rear passenger side and made a mess. the panel is dented so there is a gap where it should meet the bumper, scuffs and scratches cracks in the paint, down to the bear metal and plastic in places and ground in rubber and blue paint from the blue 4x4 that i believe hit me.

Can anyone recommend a cheap (cos i'm skint) dent man close to Wigan? thanks in advance

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
The gym are going to look at the cctv today (jjb claim they don't own the car park!) I went back on sat and sun and seen a few since but they are all covered in bumps and dents. scum bags.

Chocolate Bar™
gutted for you mate, i know exactly how it feels. Girlfriend had her car hit the other day, however the bloke left a note with his details on and paid for the repair in full. At least there is some decent people left in the world.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
I've called a mobile dent man and he estimates about £50ish for the dent and he can recommend a guy for the paint. Does this sound about right.

Chocolate Bar™
I got quoted 40 quid a panel, or the whole car for 120 so yeah sounds ok. Girlfriend is having chips away round to sort the paint.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
This is getting worse!!!!! Dent man has told me it needs to go to a body shop cos he can't get behind as it is double skinned and the dent is too big to pull from the front. Now i'm gonna get bent over now by a greedy bodyshop!!!

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Got a quote back for £180 cash. If I want all the black bits spraying he'll do them for an extra £150.

FN2 Type R GT
Re: Some coward tw*t hit my car!!!!!!

I got quoted 40 quid a panel, or the whole car for 120 so yeah sounds ok. Girlfriend is having chips away round to sort the paint.

Oooh wouldnt do that, chips away did my old car and made a right hash of it, paint colour was dull, and not even the right colour, wouldnt use them again....although that was a cash on the side job for one of there guys, i wasnt impressed either way.

Re: Some coward tw*t hit my car!!!!!!

Oooh wouldnt do that, chips away did my old car and made a right hash of it, paint colour was dull, and not even the right colour, wouldnt use them again....although that was a cash on the side job for one of there guys, i wasnt impressed either way.

Depends who your local operator is.

My chipsaway guy was spot on, filled in the bit I needed done, then used the extra paint to do some stonechips on the bonnet and cover a couple of marks on the skirt.

Iceburg 172FF
when some little f**k face kicked the boot of my car in i used stuart at http://www.dent-busters.co.uk/ . since doing mine he has been back to my work 3 or 4 times to do my colleagues cars they were all that impressed with his price/service