ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Social Event: a sneek preview at the details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Due to the mixed response on the poll the plan for the Social Event is as follows:

The event will take place towards the end of November / beginning of December. It will consist of an afternoon's karting, on an indoor track, then out in the evening for drinks and partying.

The most likely place in the midlands that can accomodate a large number of people, and take a private booking on a Saturday is in the centre of Birmingham.

In some ways this is ideal, as there are plenty of bars and clubs around, plus plenty of hotels for you to stay in....all within walking distance so there's no need for the cars!! A real social event!! :D

I did try some tracks slightly further north, but these refuse to let the track out for private bookings on weekends, and the ones that did were in the middle of nowhere, so didn't encorporate the evening very well!!

What I need now is a list of DEFINATES who want to come karting. Both the type of event and the date we can do depends on the number of drivers!!
Cost will be around £40, but expect to pay either a little bit more or less again depending on numbers and event!!

This is a ClioSport Social event, and is primarily for members (& partners), not mates of your sisters boyfriends brothers uncle!! ;)

Please email me (emma@cliosport.net) to confirm your attendance by Friday 22 September.

Emma

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Re: Social Event: Details!!

Once everything is confirmed I will put up a list of accommodation and the details for the track! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

With the number of people shouting for final details, the response so far is disappointing. You've got a couple of weeks still to get your name in, but if we don't get enough numbers then it won't go ahead!

Mondeo STTDCI

I cant be confirming attendance without a date to work with.

^^^^^^^^^ur right........... specific day defo required for me too :eek:

Lionel Richie

Fred & Yoz - Confirmed

people can dump their cars at my house if they don't fancy driving in Birmingham

Mk2 172 (Silver)

25 November 2006 from 3.30pm

This is an exclusive booking for ClioSport at Teamworks Karting in Birmingham

Cost is £45 per driver.

I will need full payment and an email as your confirmation by 22 September.

Payment details:
Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank transfer.
Make cheques payable to 'ClioSport' and send them to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY. ENGLAND.

Or bank transfers can be made to:
Lloyds TSB, Account Name: ClioSport, Account No: 03740299, Sort Code: 30-15-53.

Emma

Gonna have to give this a miss if you need payment that early. Got a holiday to pay for this month :(

Mk2 172 (Silver)

We may be able to extend that, if you can get a 50% deposit in instead to confirm your place?

As with booking most events this summer we lost out by booking tickets and then members saying they didn't want them or not even replying to chase up mails, so this has to be money up front I'm afraid.

edit: I will be away this week, but if you have any questions please mail me and I'll answer them on my return next weekend! :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

this is now confusing for people as i've given two options for payment lol :eek:

New thread stickied with dates and meeting times in first post so it's easier for people to see. :D

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.