ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So where all the "good" 182s for sale.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You goon, you could have had my sisters RB. Cupped, she was second owner, FSH, belts done by kevs, 55k. Just needed a wheel refurb!

PX'd at Crewe Renault for around 4k! Might still be there?

Lotus Exige, 182
I got over 6k for mine 6 weeks ago. 36,000 miles, 05 plate, belts done and maintained regardless of expense. There are so many sheds out there that if you do have a properly good one, you can still get decent money.

Clio 182 Cup FF
very tidy mate, whats the net in the boot? has it been added?

Most comes with the nets as standard ( or so i have found)

To be honest i wouldnt go near a car with over 50k just i dont feel its worth it now, might aswel pay a little extra on the fact less chance of things going wrong. still depends on the condition as just because its low mileage dosnt mean the rest of the car has been looked after.
Got my 182 at under 30k few months back for 5.600. 1 lady owner etc... took a while to find that deal!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Thanks for the plug Matt- yours is looking good whenever I drive past-

Just a liquid yellow for sale from the weekend 182-- I think I will have spent the best part of 1.5k on it- to be showroom-

S

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Mine is up for sale on pistonheads and i have only had one person interested and its been up for two weeks! Mine is mint no scratches or dents and low milage. i was wondering if people were still buying them. Lol.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2063103.htm

Saw this earlier in the week on PH. Looks good.
Was planning on having a drive out on Sunday to see a few, I'm in Notts so its a fair way down to you, but I got my last 172 in monaco blue from a guy in Evesham, so its not out of the question to travel so far again.

What Car evaluation at £4825.
http://www.whatcar.com/valuations/r...19374&editionId=19518&yearId=27&mileage=39000

Cash in bank waiting for right car to pop up.
Drop me a PM if you're about at weekend mate and we'll take it from there.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Mine is up for sale on pistonheads and i have only had one person interested and its been up for two weeks! Mine is mint no scratches or dents and low milage. i was wondering if people were still buying them. Lol.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2063103.htm

Well in reply to the "where are all the good 182's..."
I have to admit Beas' 182 is in amazing condition.
I travelled over 2.5hours each way to see it yesterday and was not disappointed.
Deposit left and looking forward to picking up this weekend!!!

Returning to the Cliosport fold! :approve: