ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So apparently; you can lease a Delorean

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Randomly I saw one driving through park gate Southampton the other day looked like a daily driver too!

Titanium 182
Funny this thread ha she was on dragons den! I pass the main head quarters every day! I think I
might have to make a pit stop inside

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I did a bit of reading into her after the thread on Pistonheads. She comes across as really unprofessional IMO, and the way she spoke to people on the Evo forum wasn't really on. Her website is also an absolute abortion.

That said, she's making money somehow and she hasn't gone under, so she must be doing something right.

FYI, some of the things no there are joke listing. I think someone tried to hire a Robin Reliant off of her but she couldn't provide.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Randomly I saw one driving through park gate Southampton the other day looked like a daily driver too!

Comes out of Segensworth East Industrial Estate at about 5pm. Seen it a few times. Think he commutes in it...lol.

ST
Hideous cars.. The Delorean 'Experience' - Belfast
byqy5ege.jpg

Quite literally a Delorean in a gift shop you'd to pay 5£ to take pics off..

Mercedes
I think the way she does business is honest and refreshing, if I wanted to lease a car then i would use them.

Clio 172
Looks like she should have taken Duncan's money. Anyone who doesn't understand their own companies accounts is asking for trouble. If you can't see where you are losing money (and she will be) then how can she grow the company succesfully. Turning over £40m to make £30k profit. Great business plan.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You can buy brand new DeLoreons. They are made in America. You can even have an electric one! Someone showed me this a few months back, I lol'd at the site.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
ling looks like a man and she has no business sense. anyone who has no idea what's going on in their own books cannot do business.

FLOL

Why so many monitors?
Each operative has two 28" monitors (except Jamie who is the Mac fag), because we like things big and we like loads of screen space.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Read through that entire PDF today at work... she's a f**king legend. Honestly laughed out loud hard when she tried make a complaint about her own advert.

Nissan 350z
Everyone dismisses her based on the website but id bet she's got a lot more business sense than most of us here. Her individuality is what makes the company work and it appears to be doing rather well!