ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowed in!

New Kangoo Van!
Wasnt that bad actually, but i did attempt to drive to yorkshire in my van to go to work and got as far as manchester then came back!

So, heres a couples of shots i took :D

295xs0g.jpg

2553no3.jpg

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Snowed in my a*se :rasp:

The snow is so deep by us that my car won't move at all and I have to pinch the other half's jeep!

Motorbikes
Grid lock in glasgow too for me this morning. Just a bit slushy, but took me 2 hours to get to work (25 miles).

People need to learn how to drive in snow.

I LOLd as I watched someone spend an hour trying to get up my girlfriends road after I'd been up and down it a few times with ease.

"Navy" N17 TWO
The feckin stuff is back over here too - our hill was clear yesterday all but the ice now it's covered again :rolleyes:

Grid lock in glasgow too for me this morning. Just a bit slushy, but took me 2 hours to get to work (25 miles).

People need to learn how to drive in snow.

I LOLd as I watched someone spend an hour trying to get up my girlfriends road after I'd been up and down it a few times with ease.

Agreed....and the main roads werent that bad......2 and a half hours from Bearsden to the Gorbles

ibiza cupra
weve had a bit of snow in brum. couldnt get back on my drive when i got home lol. car just wouldnt go up the dipped kirb.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Car: 182 cuppage

I was expecting a RB or Inferno...........