ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Pictures.

Not a 320d
Didnt think about snow when i had my car lowered.....

IMG00355-20101129-1247.jpg

IMG00350-20101128-1255.jpg

ah, don't think I've been there - very deja vu-ish looking at that though. Odd.

Looks very nice though chap.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Would it be illegal to make a snow plough and stick it to the front of my car for when it snows?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
this was this morning, gave me a reason to have a bit of pratice with the slr,:rasp:
IMGP0811.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
nope, car has been stuck in the street since sunday nite, had about 7 inches on monday morning, and had about 4 inches last nite, doesn't help that its lowered tho

AUDI A5 s-sline
here in hull we have had snow for 5 days solid it just keeps buliding up, had around 5-6 inches, ill get some pics after work! :)

^ not had college all week because of this! lol
My car's beached on the footpath... Undrivable due to the front bumper, gear linkage & exhaust scraping all the snow!
Might get some more pictures when it stops snowing..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ooffttt, other than Kent i didn't realise how bad it was down SOUF!!! it's worse than it is here imo!

Megane 225 F1
Ooffttt, other than Kent i didn't realise how bad it was down SOUF!!! it's worse than it is here imo!

We have NOTHING. Not even a frost. Just f**king cold. Which tbh is good as I'm flying out of Bristol tomorrow.

Megane 225 F1
If the roads are closed, ski down the roads ;)

I'l swap you on Saturday when I'm back. Then I'l have all the snow you want to give.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I got 5mins into my journey to work this morning and turned around, it was apparantly 2hrs to get to Dyce, 6miles. I went in at 10 and it took 20mins! SUCKERS!

Never above 25mpg
As Will said, no snow, no frost, cars were iced up this morning but it's all melted away. Just REALLY cold!