ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

57 Clio Campus Sport
Anyone heard of this? Looks pretty awesome, I've always wanted a sniping game with slow mo kills.

Out 11/06/2010, only £30 on play.com

Trailer:
[youtube]D63T-XK58v8[/youtube]

Hands On Review:
HTML:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1078914p1.html

Goliath I
Hope its not TO realistic, f**k sitting in my room for 5 days waiting for that one shot ;)

Has potential though

Yes I would like a sniper game but the sniping would need to be up to Battlefield BC2 std's and not sure if that would happen, if so then :cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely has potential. However, it would have to be single-player only. Imagine that in multi-player where you had 4v4 snipers trying to take each other out. Not only would the game last for hours, but you could be 2ft from the opposition and not know it!

Oh, and no mention of a PC version? A decent one would eat and s**t-out that jungle landscape without breaking a sweat. Bloody developers..... ;)

D.

Goliath I
Definitely has potential. However, it would have to be single-player only. Imagine that in multi-player where you had 4v4 snipers trying to take each other out. Not only would the game last for hours, but you could be 2ft from the opposition and not know it!

Oh, and no mention of a PC version? A decent one would eat and s**t-out that jungle landscape without breaking a sweat. Bloody developers..... ;)

D.

Its bad enough in MW2 when there are to many campers!

JB

RB 182 Cup
Anyone play Joint Operations on the PC? That had pretty good sniping from what I remember, you could lase the target first to get a accurate distance then dial that in on your scope.

Really looking forward to this IIRC. Should fill a gap between FEAR 2 and Crysis 2. I really do need to continue with FEAR 2.

Coupe/Defender V8
don't bother, it's a waste of time - uses the chrome 4 engine and looks quite pretty but the AI and animation is horrific. for a rail shooter it's about as well put together as a Clio

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
fails to install correctly on mine anyway, direct x doesn't want to know, wish I hadn't bothered now

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This has some of the worst AI i have ever seen.... What a shame.

Is it that bad? :(

No real excuse for making bad AI these days. They were doing pretty good back in 2005 with F.E.A.R.

Love to see some clips of just how bad it is. The last truly shocking one I played was the original Just Cause. Two guards in watchtowers seperated by about 15ft in games terms. Empty a clip into the bloke on the left from cover and the bloke on the right doesn't even flinch. Mmmm. Ok.

D.