ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sneak peek

clio 16v
hey folks only a wee quick pic of the clio, sorry for any inconvenience if pics r massive, wouldnt let me resize them, front of clio has yet to be put together so just some of wheels and the back, comments welcome.
thanks for looking.

this is how the wheels started off,
061.jpg

in the process
062.jpg

065.jpg

fitted and Apex 40mm springs in.
073.jpg

:D

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
If you like them fair enough.

But personally the wheels are to big, the style is horrid, and the colouring is nasty.

Evo 8 MR
Not keen on the wheels but the colour looks okay, tyres need dressing though. 16's would have been better.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I think its nice and different.

But i don't like the wheel style or size... :/

I think they look brilliant :) and obviously designed to look stand out!
As for those who think that they look awful... you're welcome to go ahead and do better yourself!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Look a quality paint job buddy, although I feel they look a little too big for the car?

clio 16v
thanks for the comments guys, everyone has their own opinion, some very nice cars on here btw, maybe i should take a more suttle approach to mine lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Subtle is the way forward if you want praise on this forum mate!

Saying that, I think they look pretty bad but it aint my car and I own a saxo.