ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slippy pedals 182

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't think I've had this problem, both the clio and the civic have metal pedals but I don't slip off them.

Shoe problem?

Edit. I lie, I have this problem occasionally when I wear my loafers... Which is partly why I don't wear them when driving.

Have they worn down to being flat by any chance? Will be more slippy then. Think I've only ever once had the problem but was down to the shoes.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Have they worn down to being flat by any chance? Will be more slippy then. Think I've only ever once had the problem but was down to the shoes.

Speaking of worn down pedals

@Clart

2013-09-272014_44_48_zps777958a0.jpg

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've had this issue (rains 90% of the time in wales) sorted it out with some old skateboard grip tape as it got to the point that it was dangerous :poo:
image_33.jpg

Got some black grip tape on it now, just can't be bothered to venture in to the rain for more pics 😂

immaculate clio 172
Thanks for replies
Grip tape is a good idea :)

My clutch pedal is quite smooth/worn lookibg at it closer so might even buy a replacement or might just go for the tape idea as I too live in damp wales!

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
1 1/2 wide grip tape off eBay, I took it off the accelerator as it was f**king my adidas hemps when heel toeing
image.jpeg