ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slender - SCARIEST GAME EVER!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol I didn't even know how to run :eek: I saw the small house....but thought am I f**k going in there! Lol Such a simple game but extremely tense! It's all about the audio imo, play it with no sound and it would be easy. Lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Playing it is 100x worse, my hands were sweating and I only got to 3 notes lol The more notes you collect the more noises you can hear, it really sends you into paranoid mode.

Fiesta ST-3
Well f**k a duck. I played it last night and got caught pretty soon. Not this time, I caught a glimpse of him to the left and that 'sudden' music came on. s**t myself.

I think there must be a condition that you MUST play this when it's dark, no lights....and headphones on.

That should be fun lol!

I'm with you on that, played it earlier but wish I'd waited until it was dark because now I know what to expect.

Might scare the s**t out of the missus later by making her play it!

Played it again at about midnight last night, sooo much better in the dark with headphones! Only got four notes the first time round but second time I managed six, will give it another bash later on tonight to see if I can find the other two before I wet my pants.

I screamed like a little girl when he caught me the second time! :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I got 5 notes earlier, when I turned around and heard the loud beep/fuzzy noise and saw him right behind me I shouted AHHH and fell back. PMSL :eek:

To be fair though anyone who says this game isn't scary is talking utter b****cks. It makes you feel so alone and vulnerable.

Tried it again a couple of times just now, still can't get more than six notes.

Are there any other games out there as scary as this? Or at least similar? I kinda like scaring the s**t out of myself...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's a game called Alan Wake that's meant to be pretty f**king scary.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I walked the dogs at about 9:30pm last night past the woods, all I could think about was Slender, FLOL!

Paranoia.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I got 5 notes earlier, when I turned around and heard the loud beep/fuzzy noise and saw him right behind me I shouted AHHH and fell back. PMSL :eek:

To be fair though anyone who says this game isn't scary is talking utter b****cks. It makes you feel so alone and vulnerable.

Such a girl :rasp:

Are there any other games out there as scary as this? Or at least similar? I kinda like scaring the s**t out of myself...

Amnesia is similar I think. Though I haven't actually played either.

Fiesta ST-3
I played it last night. Scary s**t!!

My mate came round and I told him about it and let him play it, he walked inside the little building you come across early on and went round one of the corners and he was there. He actually screamed.

It's the whole white noise/dramatic music thing when you see him that does it.

Properly simple, but awesome game!

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Yep - Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (it's on Steam)

It's an indie game and pretty dark content wise. You're in a castle with amnesia (how did you guess?) and you're also scared of the dark. If you look at 'unsettling events' such as monsters or random things that happen throughout the game then you become insane. You have a health meter along with a sanity meter, the more insane you get the more uncontrollable your character becomes. So it's a balance between hiding from the monsters in the dark but not for too long that you go mental.

The monsters move on that game though, and they break down doors if they know you're on the other side!! You have no weapons either.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Watched the first vid posted with the lad in the corner... Though 'yeah, this is a bit s**t... Creepy at most' then felt my heart rate increase as the game went on and s**t myself when he appeared at the end

Anyone heard of the midnight man game? That would f**k with your head lol

Yep - Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (it's on Steam)

It's an indie game and pretty dark content wise. You're in a castle with amnesia (how did you guess?) and you're also scared of the dark. If you look at 'unsettling events' such as monsters or random things that happen throughout the game then you become insane. You have a health meter along with a sanity meter, the more insane you get the more uncontrollable your character becomes. So it's a balance between hiding from the monsters in the dark but not for too long that you go mental.

The monsters move on that game though, and they break down doors if they know you're on the other side!! You have no weapons either.

I've read good things about Amnesia actually, I'll give that a bash next. Ta.

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah i won't be playing that again lol he was in the bathroom bit just petruding round the corner i seen his hand and a bit of his body

Laptop closed.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was expecting more and was sadly left disappointed. :( I have to admit I was more freaked out playing Eternal Darkness on the GameCube all those years ago.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
All I can say to anyone playing this is make sure you have a decent audio setup and make sure the volume is high up.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Was playing it with my mate last night, I hate the weird shower block type building.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Okay had a whack last night the proper way... s**t it after about ten minutes lol. Quit out, I wanna play this with someone else around :dead: I think it's knowing other people said it was scary, my heart was beating fast the entire time!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Played it again, I don't find it as bad until 5 notes now, then when the music kicks in even walking forward is scary lol.

Fiesta ST-2
Played it after some Dutch courage last night, through a bose sound system, the noise is unreal after 5 pages lol. I actually quit the game by mistake pressing the shift key too many times to run, whilst in a panic.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
c**t found me after one note. Turned off. Sweaty palms.

HBT 172 Cup
Watching on youtube out of curiousity some bloke getting all 8 notes. He barely even saw slender man had the ocasional high pitched screeching noise but just turned away straight away.

Its the very end that s**t me up... he got all 8 notes, the music dissapears, everything seems normal right? he was wandering around for a bit then heard "dat noise" turned around and slender man was about 1 metre away lol. he screamed like a girl, a nice little twist.

Petrol Blue 182.
Two girls have been arrested in the US for stabbing a class mate and leaving her in the woods as an offering for slenderman. Christ some people are Stupid.