ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD Box - Now Only £49

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Just heard that the Sky HD box has been reduced to £49 for new and existing customers! I'm tempted to upgrade my Sky+ box now.........

yeah £10 a month and the box is now £49.00 with free install.

Its actually a Boxing Day offer code we're using lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if you have Sky sports + multiroom do you have to pay for HD?

Yeah.

Fubar, looking at the small print, set up is only free if you take multiroom

didnt know that... tbh if anyone goes into a shop and tells them they want free install, the assistant can phone up sky and say you'll sign up if the install is free. 9 times out of 10 they'll just do it free.

Done it loads of times for customers.

In all honesty though, sky HD isnt worth the £10 a month.

roadtrip to Bournemouth, I'll do it for you ;)

the shop looses nothing, as the install moneys go to Sky.
Deffo worth trying.

Think the installation would be cheaper than the petrol! :lolup:

Think once some more HD channels come out i'd be more interested. Just not enough for me to justify the £10

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
If you didn't have to pay the £10 a month I would.

But as I don't have sky movies or sky sports, i'll only being watching the superbikes on eurosport HD and Sky1 HD really.

Didn't they use to charge £10 for sky+??? Hopefully the HD cost will go also.

Lee

BMW M2C
I think it's worth the £10 a month. I've had it a couple of years now, and there are more channels coming along monthly.

The BBC HD stuff is amazing, as are all the Discovery Channels, and of course Sky 1 for Lost, 24 etc.

172, Tiguan
I'm going to remind my Dad this evening when I see him that he needs to do this pronto ;)

Currently watching BBC HD through a Freesat hd thing whilst there normal sky box is dieing of old age.

Ben182

ClioSport Club Member
  X3
worth the £10 imo. but only if you have at least the movies in you subscription. The football is much better in HD too. I think there are now 29 HD channels, not too bad.

VaVa
deffo worth a tenner imho... It's less than £2.50 a week ffs!

And they're showing all the classic bond movies in HD soon too :cool:

The difference when watching the football is like night and day imho.

yep its still 30 quid set up if your not taking multiroom

Got that the wrong way round.

If you don't take multi-room then it's free installation, if you do take multi-room then the £30 charge applies.

I've just ordered it and that's what they told me over the phone.

Last edited:

If you don't take multi-room then it's free installation, if you do take multi-room then the £30 charge applies.

Not according to the site. Says set up is free with multi room, £30 without

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

lol no i have it correct ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
is this is limited offer or will they be £49 permanently now?

and do we know if there are plans for more HD channels over the next few months?