ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sitting on Rota's

53 Clio 172
Even though I have been a member for over a year I haven't posted any pictures of my Clio, so here you go!

Pictures are were taken by a friend with quite a decent camera (Nikon) and I think he has edited the background of the pictures slightly.

I have done the usual mods such as K-tec coils, SS Stealth exhaust and new wheels which are Rota Spec-R.

Let me know what you think...

nightshoot6.jpg

nightshoot5.jpg

nightshoot4.jpg

nightshoot2.jpg

nightshoot1.jpg

Thank you for looking

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Really nice, slight change from turini's. Wasnt there a problem with the offset/fitment of these for clio's when rota's first released them for 4x100 fitment

53 Clio 172
Really nice, slight change from turini's. Wasnt there a problem with the offset/fitment of these for clio's when rota's first released them for 4x100 fitment

Yeah, the fronts are ok but the rears don't clear the caliper so I have put 5mm spacers on each side to create a bit more room!

They look similar to Turini's but are lighter and look quite different (to the keen eye)

53 Clio 172
it sits nice! how do you find the coilies? im currently deciding whether to go for those or just get some sportlines!

Cheers mate, I find the coilovers awesome and I had sportlines on it beforehand. Sportlines would be more practical but if you want to go round corners faster then go for some Ktec's which are reasonable too.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not one bit of Rota bashing yet... i'm impressed! Looks good though, nice to see something different

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
If they are round and shiney they'll do for me, which is why i'll be treating the GP to a set pretty soon!

DC2 integra reps, no fan of Rota's but cosmetically I'll agree with the positive comments as they suit the car well.

53 Clio 172
DC2 integra reps, no fan of Rota's but cosmetically I'll agree with the positive comments as they suit the car well.

Appreciate your honesty, I was going to get rid of them a few months back but just couldn't sell them! I've grown to love them!