ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

simple question?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
sorry if i'm asking a question that has been put on here loads of times before, but I'm looking for a 182 and need to know exactly what to look for.

I want a 182, with the cup pack whcih I beleive is the "full fat" vaersion?

Does the FF version have the twin tailpipes in the middle or is that the cup?

Thanks peeps:)

All 182's have the twin tail pipes regardless of spec.

The exhaust type ie hidden as per th 172 or twin as per the 182 don't give anyhting else away but the hp verion.

To tell if a 182 has the cup packs you should be able to tell from the dark coloured wheels but thats not 100% definate even the original build spec doens't tell you for sure as it could have been chnaged.

Only way to be sure it to measure the distance front the center of the two bolts holding the shcoks to the hhuib.

If its 60mm then its a Cup packed car
If its 54 its a none Cup packed car (I think the trophy has these hubs as well)

The 182 Cup is the lower spec car it cams with the suspenion and spolier pack as standard though but it has a lowe spec as its got air con not climate plus normal lights not the zeonons with there washers plus the inter is different.

For all the difference read here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162405

sorry if i'm asking a question that has been put on here loads of times before, but I'm looking for a 182 and need to know exactly what to look for.

I want a 182, with the cup pack whcih I beleive is the "full fat" vaersion?

Does the FF version have the twin tailpipes in the middle or is that the cup?

Thanks peeps:)

There's no such term as "full fat" its just a name used on here.

You have the 182, 182 with cup options, and the 182 cup which is the lesser specced model.
interesting that you drive an R27 yet are looking to buy a 182.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
thanks guys for the info.

i am looking for a liquid yellow 182 as we cant afford another R27 which i would prefer. after having the R27 its made our minds up that our Corsa has got to go to make way for another renault sport