ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver ph1 172 Rayleigh yesterday evening

phase 1 Clio 172
If it was coming down from the carpenters arms then that was probs me and the mrs coming back from the parents in wickford. :hail: ph1

PH1 172
I went past you and then you dropped in behind me on the dual carriageway leading down to where you turned on to the A127 towards southend....I was the ph1 with black wheels

phase 1 Clio 172
Thats the one, i now know of four phase 1's in the area three silver 1 yellow, although mine is pretty much brown at the mo and needs a massive clean.

PH1 172
Yeah mine needs a good clean as well, went to get it done and found my window wouldn't shut so got to sort that first lol.

Don't know of any other ph1's in the area, will have to keep a look out.......mini meet for the ph1's :)

phase 1 Clio 172
There's always something that needs fixing, but thats part of the fun, mines oly done 42,000 but still has a few niggles every month to keep me on my toes!

PH1 172
Very true mate does keep you on your toes and your wallet out your pocket lol

Wow low miles for you then!! Mine is on 82k atm and bought mine over 3 years ago with more than your's has still haha