ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver FF GT DCI 106

Just a couple of clear up to date pictures

6956550486_0f9c064656_c.jpg

CIMG1721 by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

7102621241_20a886e97e_c.jpg

CIMG1722 by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

6956561702_5cb2c43cab_c.jpg

CIMG1727 by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

6956563948_af2208891b_c.jpg

CIMG1728 by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Such a clean car mate, looked after it very well, have you took the carbon wrap off the lower splitter?

Cheers, Yeah it stated to bubble on the tight angles near the grille and it looked abit shabby was thinking of getting it sprayed piano black as a more permanent option as it seem to make the front end look a lot more mean.

It was a real pain to do as you have to drill rivets out take the grill out and then there is a ton of plastic clips to release just for that bit of the splitter, very tedious when me and my brother did it on both of our GT's

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Yeah I'm thinking of getting mine sprayed piano black, I have decided against having the red speckles put into my paint now, so the alloys and mirrors are going gloss black, I am planning on getting my roof done aswell but I think gloss black roofs are standard and boring, I'm not sure what to do

yeah i wouldn't bother with putting speckles in the paint it could look a bit tacky imo, the mirrors and wheels in black would look great on a white car, the roof has been done before on white GT's if its done right it will look great along with the other bits.

i am keeping the wheels and mirrors standard on mine as it works well with the silver its a subtle but brilliant contrast, my brother is thinking about getting his wheels and mirrors done in black on his blue GT

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Yeah I had a rethink about the speckles and thought it would look tacky, have gone for red callipers, black wheels with the renault badges white and the mirrors black, Im not sure on a gloss black roof but I reckon if I got the lower part of my splitter done in gloss black aswell then it will look smart, I want to get started on my interior though so the roof might have to wait!

Yes I definitely agree with you, a silver car with anthracite wheels and mirrors looks superb and I really think your brother should go for black wheels, mirrors and roof, would look great on the blue GT

Also where did you get your wind deflectors from?? I have been searching the internet but can't find them anywhere??

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Car looks nice and clean, but... Yellow calipers to suit the yellow RS mats? How does that work?

Mats and calipers are 2 completely different parts of the car...

As I had the yellow mats in my old car and I thought yellow is a good contrast to the silver and the callipers i wanted a colour that wasn't the common red so I thought there is yellow already on my car so I'll put some more on instead of having one odd item

c13def49-7530-7c51.jpg

c13def49-7545-a548.jpg

Had a drive out last weekend with my brother, from Stokesly to Helmsley and up to Blakey ridge for a pint then on to westerdale for people who don't know, they are some of the best roads on the North York moors.

Next mod is a new panel filter not sure what to get K&N or ITG

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cracking looking Mk3 mate, it's a credit to you. You've got a similar approach to me, small additions make a huge difference.

Love it. Keep it up!

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Hiya mate, car looks great! Am very jealous of the roof and tom tom. Just bought myself a Black GT the other month. Noticed you got the GT badge at the front, I've seen photos of the badge at the front and back but can't find them anywhere! Where did you get yours? & Any idea about the GT Renault Sport badge you can get for the back? Max

cheers mate, i believe it is vary rare as i have never seen one with as much kit on as it,

the GT in the grill are just two cheap stick on ones, they were only a couple of quid, but they are slightly italic so the suit quite well, my dad picked me them up from somewhere, cant remember where though sorry,

i have seen the renault sport GT ones on Ebay but they are around £35 last time i looked and that seemed a rip off to me,

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Alright mate, its been a while, been busy with work and had a crash in the clio so been sorting all that out, finally got round to getting the car sorted now and I pick it back up friday, was wondering what fitment the HIDs are?

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Your headlights are H1? I was under the impression (as far as renault know) that the headlights are H7, yeah the crash was pretty bad, £3000 worth of damage to my passenger door, rear quarter, window, axle, wheel, braking system, got my car back now, got a few modifications done, will be uploading a picture later today

Cracking car mate, You were infront of me on the FCS Parada lap!

Didn't see you mention it, but has it been remapped?

Cheers mate, I remember seeing a trophy in my mirror, I was kicking out a fair bit of soot on the lap as I disconnected the MAF sensor

I currently have a tuning box on it due to the car still being under warranty, I estimate around 130 bhp/230lb/ft pulls extremely well, I will eventually get it remapped when its out of warranty, but I would like to de-cat it first

2012 Clio 1.2
hiya mate, car looks amazing real inspiration to my own project. just a quick one though, how would I go about removing the bumper in order to wrap it similar to yours?? is it possible to do it without removing the bumper?? if not how did u do it, only ive only had the car now for a month and as its only got 300 miles on the clock I don't wanna risk damaging anything by trying to take it off without knowing how :p

Heres a guid for it mate only thing is you might need to become a paid member to see it http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=357066

This will be the best way if you want to do your do you fog lights aswell, the bottom splitter is abit of a pain to get out as you need to remove the grill first which the clips on it are very stiff, then there are 4 rivets holding the splitter on at the bottom that need drilling out, I replaced them with 4 nut and bolts to make them easier to do if needed to take it off again

Renault Clio GT
Hey, I'm very new to the forums, in fact this is my first message posted.

Next week I'm going to be picking up my Renault Clio GT and I was just wondering where you got your front GT badge and the panel thing you've fitted to attach the "GT" badge too.

​Thanks! :approve:

Clio gt 128
Quick update, finally got round to fitting a HID kit and i must say im very impressed by them, all i need now is some silvervisions and to get rid of the yellowish side lights
7796561490_224dee92b0_z.jpg

Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

ive been wanting to change my low beams into HID how long did it take you and what process did you do?
remove bumper first or can you do it without having too and where did you connect the negative on the hid kit?