ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver cup: Coilovers, AST ginger mounts + Speedline content

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does look positively mint mate.

I'm very semi! Any more plans?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Future plans....hmm got some big ones if I'm totally honest. As far as I'm concerned the suspension is staying as it is, with the addition of a whiteline Rear ARB. Soon I will be going to see Tom@JMS to get a full fast road set up done, get the camber and top mounts set up properly etc.

Other plans:

Red brembo 4 pots with those adapter plates from France (Details in Parts FS)
Recaro Pole positions
Flocked dash and A pillars
Considering a full cage but dont want to ruin the car too much for the road
Carbon bonnet painted silver
Full detail, archs and underseal
Turn the washer blanks round
bbbbbbbbboooost .....so common in the NE atm ;)

Still trying to decide whether to keep it as a daily or get something that can be user friendly and have the clio as a weekend toy so if it goes bang I dont need to worry too much for getting to work

Also thanks for the comments

Last edited:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
This looks even better in person, if you think its low you should of seen it when he first put them on, couldnt even turn the wheel yet he still drove round mine to show me the silly boy that he is

Nice to see someone trying something other than Turini's or 2118's. The positive replies in here prove what I've been saying for ages, if people grow a pair and try something different it can work.