ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your radio

3000GT & RB 182
I've got a nice double din unit (radio/dvd/sat nav) in the corsa but as the 182 only takes single din i need to find something new, so was just curious what people have.

Does anyone have a unit with one of those pop-up screens ?

Am also wondering how hard/expensive it is to have the OEM sat nav installed ? I've seen a few units on ebay but not sure if you can just put them in any 182.

Clio sport 172
I've been looking at those pop-up screen units, they look pretty smart. If anyone has a picture, please share?! Thanks!

3000GT & RB 182
Are the standard unit's in these normal single din size ?

They look a bit wider, there's no 1.5 size din is there ? I can just replace it with any single din unit ?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My PH1 with a Becker, i wanted something plane and boring looking, not into flashing lights etc.

20140504_155626_zps488e4d72.jpg

Clio 182 FF
That Becker looks like a OEM unit, very nice. What specs has it got? And price if you don't mind posting it up.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Never saw that tag for some reason. But yes, I've got a Kenwood flip-out unit with Garmin Navigation, video feed, ipod connectivity, bluetooth, and christ knows what else. Can have TV too but it's another £130 for that.

Started off with all this;
76007_10151590457241242_28875093_n.jpg

And after a lot of cramming...
IMG_0644.jpg

Ended up with this;
DSCF2281.jpg

Fits in really nicely with the dash, when closed (and it spends most of its time closed), it looks pretty OEM, and you wouldn't notice it from outside the car.

It dims right down with the headlights so isn't any brighter than the clock above it, and you can set the colour of the lighting to match the instrument lighting.

I need to do a few more photos and possibly a video too.

Last edited:
  3000GT & RB 182
Does the screen wobble at all at speed (around corners etc) ?

I've still not made my mind up what to get, either a pop out screen like that, or just a normal sat nav to stick to the window.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Solid as a rock.

Built in nav is really handy, if you can afford it lol.

Forgot to include a picture of it closed;

640.gif

Last edited:
  3000GT & RB 182
Ta, that looks pretty neat and doesn't stand out much, which is what i'm after.

I've got a double din unit with sat nav in my GT which i'm used to, and want something similar in the clio now.

IMAG5380.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG5380.jpg
    IMAG5380.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 73
Here's my alpine flip up radio -

10710960614_bff1e77325_c.jpg

10710930436_c335f8213a_c.jpg

It doesn't shake or move about over bumps and corners either :)

There re is also the option to plug a satnav / reversing camera / iPod etc into the back of it too.