ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your stickers

chumpmobile
photo-1.jpg

Liquid Yellow R27
It's my first post on here and unfortunately my old S Reg 1.2 Clio died on me a few weeks ago. The head gasket went and I figured it wasn't worth throwing any more money at it. Here is a few pictures. It's safe to say there were a fair few stickers on it!

dsc03399f.jpg

dsc03424ju.jpg

dsc03394l.jpg

dsc02456k.jpg

There are more pictures but didn't want to bombard the thread with them lol. :) Good news though as I've brought a newer Clio. 1.4 Dynamique, 04 plate in a Silver/Blue colour. It's a bit of a tasty upgrade for me compared to my S Reg. No stickers though.... yet!

chumpmobile
It's my first post on here and unfortunately my old S Reg 1.2 Clio died on me a few weeks ago. The head gasket went and I figured it wasn't worth throwing any more money at it. Here is a few pictures. It's safe to say there were a fair few stickers on it!

dsc03399f.jpg

dsc03424ju.jpg

dsc03394l.jpg

dsc02456k.jpg

There are more pictures but didn't want to bombard the thread with them lol. :) Good news though as I've brought a newer Clio. 1.4 Dynamique, 04 plate in a Silver/Blue colour. It's a bit of a tasty upgrade for me compared to my S Reg. No stickers though.... yet!

dont ruin your new one aswell

Liquid Yellow R27
Haha I won't be. Going to hopefully make my new one look smart... at least that's the plan. Just a few stickers I think for the new one, nothing like the last. I just went a bit sticker crazy for my old car. Was my first car and it wasn't really up to much so just thought I'd keep it held together with stickers. Although it did me well, 60k miles in 3 years and never really had any major problems, was always reliable.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Is it just me that thinks every car on this page has been completely ruined by the awful stickers you've stuck on them?

Liquid Yellow R27
i have this one yet to put on (probably in the engine bay tho)
http://www.oilcanstickers.co.uk/automotive-stickers-renault-stickers-c-67_96.html

and this currently on it (cant get pics at the mo as my car is up on the ramps 40miles away)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SELL-MY-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e62cd9bb7

I got a fair few of my stickers from the same people. The wasps sticker is awesome, had it on my old car. Unfortunately I ended up part-exchanging it due to the head gasket breaking. Only got £200 for it. I'm staying well away from wasps from now on....

dsc03417b.jpg

1.5 Clio Dynamique
I got a fair few of my stickers from the same people. The wasps sticker is awesome, had it on my old car. Unfortunately I ended up part-exchanging it due to the head gasket breaking. Only got £200 for it. I'm staying well away from wasps from now on....

dsc03417b.jpg

they have some good designs, would recommend a look to anyone

www.oilcanstickers.co.uk

its my bro's company (partly)

lol, there are some really s**t efforts in here. Anyone who's rocking a "shocker" needs to have a word with themselves, utter s**t.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Personally not keen on loads of stickers BUT Spotted this on the way home yesterday and it reminded me of this thread.

3b6a096f.png

^ That Punto is 'mazin. I used to have one, as my first car, and went through a bit of a sticker phase. Not as bad as that, I might add, but still that bad I wouldn't even consider putting it on here ;)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
^ That Punto is 'mazin. I used to have one, as my first car, and went through a bit of a sticker phase. Not as bad as that, I might add, but still that bad I wouldn't even consider putting it on here ;)

I was more amazed to actually see someone driving it on the road and seemed to be proud as punch driving it too.

BG 182 FF
i have colin mcrae one in side window its coming off soon though

heres the rest

62d31a19.gif

808a72e7.gif

yes my bonnet is full of stone chips :(

17f8d173.gif

880b66de.gif

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n471/hally2515/47dc1bdc.jpg[/IMG

also could do with a clean :rasp:

Ph1 Williams No: 112
I did have a bunch of meaningless trash stuck on, built up from being parked at university.
R1010555.jpg

But gladly, it's now just the GB bottom right.

vauxhall corsa vxr
mine

IMG_0894.jpg

have also got cliosport.net in orange on side windows and attention ***** in orange on front windscreen in prep for when the orange wheels go on

e5a2bcbf.gif

Kinda see the wheel whores one on the other side in this pic
c1e05e97.gif

Bidda bombing
82fb4303.gif

Bit of a **** up as my photo bucket name is that coWAN Kid and when together spells, well you know :lol: