ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your number plates!

E87 118d M Sport
spot on. ill have to take a look. bout £30 for both ish yeah
do they give you those coloured caps free?

mines were from fancy plates. i just got a standard plain rear plate

S1050387.jpg

On fancyplates.com did you choose "Fancy plates" or "Standard UK Plate"?

I want some like yours, but dont want the companys postcode in the corner like standard plates are meant to have

Cheers

E87 118d M Sport
Paul,

how come youve attached your fronts with pads and the rears with screws?
and which pads did you use? just the standard adhesive ones from somewhere like halfrauds?

Porsche Boxster987S
Paul,

how come youve attached your fronts with pads and the rears with screws?
and which pads did you use? just the standard adhesive ones from somewhere like halfrauds?

Didnt want any screws in the front plate but didnt mind doing the back ones cause of the yellow caps/car. I used the ones that were provided from fancy plates but got the hairdryer onto the recess for a good 5 mins and also the back of the plate and carefully placed it. You REALLY have to heat up the plate and recess! Ive tried doing it without and a day later the plate came off.:rolleyes:

Pearl Black 172
Paul B - am i right in thinking your front plate falls a little short of the recess? Would a 90mm or so height be better than the 84 is states in the guide?

Porsche Boxster987S
Paul B - am i right in thinking your front plate falls a little short of the recess? Would a 90mm or so height be better than the 84 is states in the guide?

just a very small amount short of the recess yes