ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your brake ducts (outside and inside the bumper)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I currently have the bass ports brake ducts and wanted to see what people have done with there's, both outside and inside.

How have they got round the carbon cannister/horns and what have they done to cool the brakes.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I just used some ports that I fitted to the fog light surround but moved the horn to one side and made a bracket to angle the carbon canister so it would allow the ducting hose to pass by it.
DSC02110.JPG
DSC02116.JPG
DSC02117.JPG
DSC02121.JPG
DSC02122.JPG
DSC02129.JPG
DSC02131.JPG

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
No, I had issues with brake temps so decided to just get the most air in there, time will tell!

I've done the same, can go well over 20mins on track now :up:. It's the tyres giving up now!

I've got no ducting on mine, just removed the full arch liner and fogs for maximum cold air flow. I do have a small deflector plate onto the discs though.

I have some original cup racer fiberglass bumper brake ducts for sale if anyone wants them. £40.

Ph1 172 turbo
IMG_1890.PNG
Have you seen the kit that "backyard civics" do. Looks a good bit of kit. Although from what I have seen only supply them to suit the brembo calipers at the min. But seems as thou if you contacted them they would design a set for standard calipers.

Attachments

• IMG_1893.PNG
    IMG_1893.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 156