ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i sell my clio

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

Hi all....

K im in two minds whether to sell the car....i have spent a good few thousand on it and worked on it for hours n hours but iv reached the point now where i have itchy feet and fancy a new project...

I know the car is not to some/most peoples taste but that aside what do you think and what approx value do you think it is worth

i fancy a v6 - dont we all lol

Cheers
Martin
http://www.blackclio.co.uk/TheGalleries/latestpictures/carintrees/images/carintrees%20001.jpg

the car will only appeal to a select few tbh.
people who read max power etc will love it & pay more for it, other folk wont want it.

My modded Clio was worth under £4000, but I got £5100 for it because it was modded.

Smaller market to appeal to when modded and I would personally want to mod a car myself to my taste.

Remapped derv Golf

Depends if someone who likes it wants it.

I hate it but then Im not everyone and it maybe just what someone out there wants. You done all the hard work and it all looks well screwed together.

Just put it in the right place.

Good luck.

133/225/CLS AMG

I reckon thats a wicked looking car!!

I had my eye on those wheels as well but not sure how they would have looked on the Clio but they are spot on. Are they Wolfrace??

LY 200

Stick it in redline, fastcar etc mate........your sure to find someone whol give a good price there!!!

As for price depends on the year, milage, mechanical condition, how much youve spent on it really to gauge a good asking price, is it a fully modded car or just part i.e is it just the exterior thats modded?

If the interiors done aswell id say around 8k to the right person tbh!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 10 July 2005

6k?
A bit more than that!!!! I got given 5.3k for mine when i wrote mine off...and that was TBV. Id say around 7.5k to the niche market.

Stick it on ebay, should get a good price.

I know my mrs would want to buy it, shes got a standard black 1.2 16v and fell in love with yours at FCS!