ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SHIFT key

Formally Clio 182
My shift key isn't working on my laptop.

Is it easy enough to remove the key without breaking it, check under for any blockage which is causing the button not to press the circuit board and put the key back on?

i know there's 2 shift keys on here, but it's fudging annoying as I've used the left shift key all my life and my hands arent used to that.

It would be like moving the W key to where the I key is if you know what I mean. ;)

1.5dci
the key will pop off easy as anythign, just use a flat head screwdriver and pull it cleanly off, then push it back on afterwards straight.

Depends what laptop it is too, on my one if you take all the keys off you can remove the membrane that connects the keys and clean that too. bit of water and carefully and it should work

you might just find that taking the key off shows you that the little nipple thing as moved off and out of line or something, then you just need to push it back, or if broken i think you can replace them individually