ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling a 182...

Da

Less

^^ Agreed mate, a 2 ltr hot hatch fully kitted for ~£10k, cant say fairer than that! :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

My car is fantastic to all you that think there cack.

I bought it in march with the largest F+F in history on account of the person i got it from.The car has been faultless in its drive and the only problem ive had is a throttle temp sensor upon which a large flatbet renaualt waggon came with a scenic on it and took my clio away.I had the scenic for 1 day and the clio came back with a bunch of flowers on the passenger seat and a reciept of work that was carried out

I have no complaints from them whatsover.

ian

I am selling my 182 after 8 months of ownership. I have had some grief from both Renault dealer and other road users. But make no mistake... I love this car, no I more than love it, it goes deeper than that it is a spiritual thing. The 182 is a superb triumph of engineering. It is fast, damn fast, comfortable and despite its faults it has never let me down and always puts a smile on my face on every journey.

It is the most complete hot hatch I have ever had. I have had a Pug 1.9 GTi (2 yrs old at the time), an original celica Supra 2.8, a supra 3.0 twin turbo, a Golf Gti 16v and a Celica GT4..... The 182 is by far the best car of the lot! It handles and performs better than any car in its class, not to mention the majority of cars in the class above! How many of us 182 drivers have enjoyed embarassing the real big boys Porsche Boxsters etc. I have!

No, I love this car but have to get rid due to a promotion at work and the car that goes with it, I cant afford the tax hit on a co car and running my car, simple as that!

Oh and if you were wondering what the co car is...... I hang my head in shame.... it is a Mondeo TDCI zetec 130bhp.