ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scunny_182 and syko6288 trip to the humber (pic Heavy!)

clio 182
I met up with syko6288 for a photo sess, meaning to do this for a while, we met at the little chef at the A15/M180 junction 5, a took a drive to the humber, the back way along the B1204 through elsham, Bonby and to south Ferrby then went near the river near the "Reeds Hotel" Will have to do this road again when not looking for photo locations! so the pictures

IMG_0002xx.jpg

IMG_0004xx.jpg

IMG_0006xx.jpg

IMG_0006xx.jpg

IMG_0007xx.jpg

IMG_0013sxx.jpg

IMG_0013sdxx.jpg

IMG_0018xx.jpg

IMG_0025xx.jpg

IMG_0027xx.jpg

IMG_0027xx.jpg

IMG_0036xx.jpg

IMG_0038xx.jpg

IMG_0041xx.jpg

IMG_0045xx.jpg

IMG_0046ddxx.jpg

IMG_0046hgxx.jpg

IMG_0046hxx.jpg

IMG_0049fxx.jpg

IMG_0056xx.jpg

IMG_0058fxx.jpg

IMG_0059xx.jpg

IMG_0060fxx.jpg

IMG_0061gxx.jpg

IMG_0064dxx.jpg

IMG_0065xx.jpg

IMG_0066xx.jpg

IMG_0068xx.jpg

IMG_0076xx.jpg

IMG_0083gfxx.jpg

IMG_0084xx.jpg

IMG_0085xx.jpg

IMG_0086xx.jpg

IMG_0087xx.jpg

IMG_0091xx.jpg

IMG_0092xx.jpg

IMG_0094xx.jpg

IMG_0101fxx.jpg

IMG_0097xx.jpg

IMG_0103xx.jpg

IMG_0104xx.jpg

IMG_0105xx.jpg

IMG_0106xx.jpg

IMG_0109xx.jpg

IMG_0110xx.jpg

IMG_0111xx.jpg

IMG_0113dxx.jpg

IMG_0113xx.jpg

IMG_0115xx.jpg

IMG_0116dxx.jpg

IMG_0118xx.jpg

IMG_0119dxx.jpg

IMG_0120xx.jpg

IMG_0125xx.jpg

IMG_0126xx.jpg

IMG_0128fxx.jpg

IMG_0130xx.jpg

IMG_0132xx.jpg

IMG_0142xx.jpg

IMG_0144xx.jpg

IMG_0151xx.jpg

IMG_0156xx.jpg

IMG_0139xx.jpg

I really need to learn to take a straight photo as editing over a 100 photos getting the horizon straight was a right ballache! not really much editing done, just the auto contrast/colour etc on most of them, then on some i played with the levels and colour a little, nothing ott.

for those than want to know, i took them on a Canon 500D with a 35mm to 75mm(may be) lens? its my dads camera, not used a canon since the summer really, and am abit out of practice, taken on either AV, Landscape or auto. I had taken them straight to jpeg, it was till i was nearly done on the sun had set i thought s**t ive not looked at the setting to see how they are saving! oops! should of really taken them in RAW but would of taken twice as long to edit may be, who knows, any way am happy with the results since they were taken as jpegs and didnt go throught the RAW stage.

any tips/coments with reguards to my photography are welcome.

At some points the sky/sunset was great on camera but the cars were too dark or the sky too light and the cars were great, with the flash it added rubblish "flash" marks on the paint and plates etc. would of been nice to get good balance of photo, as syko6288 (Daz) will tell you i was stressing and i thought the photos would turn out rubbish as on camera they looked really too dark but actually on editting and looking at them on the computer after am really happy with them.

Thanks for looking and if you have got this far CONGRATS your computer hasnt crashed!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Very nice photos especially the sunset ones. Clean subltle mods too which is the best way. Dont have them in hi res do you? Need some backdrops for my TV.

clio 182
Stunning, both look very well looked after.

Cheers!
Very nice photos especially the sunset ones. Clean subltle mods too which is the best way. Dont have them in hi res do you? Need some backdrops for my TV.

I do have Hi-res versions

Arctic blue needs a splitter! Could also be lowered a tad :) Cool pics though

I told him about the splitter!

It was low but took them off, think he is planning coilovers

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I had a 307 splitter for a few day until it met a curb but im thinking about getting a skoda one payday then hopefully sort suspension i was hopeing for koni adjustable's but i dont think there made in cup packed fitament so maybe k-tec coilies will be on order

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Top pics. Both cars look like clean, well looked after examples.

Love the Silver on Silver 182 alloys.

clio 182
Top pics. Both cars look like clean, well looked after examples.

Love the Silver on Silver 182 alloys.

Cheers alot of money has been spent on mine putting it right.

Another person who likes silver on silver... I was thinking about a colour change? Satin black of gloss, I know it's not 2008 anymore but I like it. It want it abit different but then again... Silver on silver mmm...

pimp mobile Zafira
I know what you mean about being to loud. Although a steady 70 ish on motorways the noise ain't to bad. What route did you take for the photos?

clio 182
Nah the gt3's
The red ones? Yeah I do like them... Mmm... I dunno. Need lows to pull them off tho

I thought u meant these on this Clio

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?557473-White-Clio-1*2-Dynamic-On-Rotas

I could look at clio sports all day long! :)
Cheers was well happy how the photos turned out.

I know what you mean about being to loud. Although a steady 70 ish on motorways the noise ain't to bad. What route did you take for the photos?
Should say in my opening post if you can understand me lol.

Lovely pair, liking them both

Cheers! I think the photos make mine (silver) look loads better than it is. Loving the Clio again after editing else photos! Haha. I love the photos of syko's with the sun set in his paint