ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrap metal.. Gypsy style...

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Popped to tesco yesterday and on the way out I followed this!

Any old scrap.. Fridges.. Washing machines.. Clios!?..

02B24B7B-2437-43C9-A1FC-798A423B60C6-10411-000005BE405EE33D_zpsb125a4c8.jpg

F5D482CE-3994-47EF-84C0-21A9C02F95AB-10411-000005BE4A7EEC20_zps6d21876a.jpg

How unsafe does that look :S everytime his van moved the clio slid back abit :S

bonkers!

I saw on the m25 a lorry with 2 lorrys on it with the flat beds facing each other, there was then another flatbed on top of those with another fltbed on that with a civic on top of that, unbelievable.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
lol!!! see that sort of thing all the time wif me! i once saw a mercedes sprinter on the back of a tipping body transit, there was more hanging out the back than was on the body!! everytime he sped up the front wheels lifted!! wasnt long before the cops pulled him over!!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
You've got to ask how they got it on there. They seem to do it by magic.

I recently cleared the garage out and left an old compressor out for the pikeys. It took me 10 minutes and two crow bars to walk it down the drive as it must have weighed 200kg at least.

​This guy rocked up and got it in his van on his own somehow.

FF RB 182
aha mental isn't it, saw something similar once, had beenj pulled over by the police.

263077_2083559404497_4218964_n.jpg

The best one was when I was on my way home from work there was a traffic cop and normal cop pulled over a transit van overloaded to the max with scrap metal. I saw it parked up the next morning, then the following morning in the work landrover we saw this van stuck on the hill, 2 cars all tow ropped together trying to pull this thing up the hill, they asked us if we could give them a tow with the landy but we told them to f**k off.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I saw on the m25 a lorry with 2 lorrys on it with the flat beds facing each other, there was then another flatbed on top of those with another fltbed on that with a civic on top of that, unbelievable.

Tilbury docks in Essex is full of that s**t. All the Africans just load up any lorry on top of another lorry and send it home. Some of the stuff I've seen up there is mental.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Tilbury docks in Essex is full of that s**t. All the Africans just load up any lorry on top of another lorry and send it home. Some of the stuff I've seen up there is mental.

You ain't wrong, my company is trying to buy some land on there so i went to measure up for some security fencing and there are loads of them, i love the way they use bonnets for greedy boards.