ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

Fabia vrs tdi
anyone know of a good trustworthy garage in glasgow to get my next service done, money is an issue so not too expensive

just need filters , oil, all fluids changed,plugs reckon that will do

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ross Auto's in Bishopbriggs, they do alot of my work mate! Just buy the parts and they'l do the work!

Fabia vrs tdi
cool, gonna order up a decat pipe on friday almost bought an induction kit but managed to control myself and not be so daft

silver clio 182
kl man a work up in carluke. You recommend any garages around the area for getting servicing an mods done?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Used to live in Carluke myself, as did Gaz85.

I think Jaff lives up Camby.

camby i try to drive through that as quick as a can, Coltness is my stomping ground.
aardvark autos apprently had a good rep (in the ghetto) never used them but they relocated from the coakit hat to netherton, the boy that runs it had the fastest skyline in scotland for a while.

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o
3.Plummer
4.Friend of Plummer
5.Friend of Plummer
6.chris182cup
7.Beef-Mc
8.Gaz85
9.Jaff
10.Martin - DCi 100

wtf how come my names not on here?

1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o
3.Plummer
4.Friend of Plummer
5.Friend of Plummer
6.chris182cup
7.Beef-Mc
8.Gaz85
9.Jaff
10.delcbr
11.Martin -dci 100

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
kl man a work up in carluke. You recommend any garages around the area for getting servicing an mods done?

I have used the old burn road garage done from the bp for mot's and some minor issues very good not sure for anything major or mods wise.

My cambelts got done up in fife at Falkland where the this RR is going ahead at.

S2000
Just spotted this. I've got football on the 21st, but if my game gets called off I'll just turn up on the day if thats ok?

Tbh its unlikely to happen as we pretty much play in any weather but I am quite keen to get the Integra on the rollers.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Is it just the ones that are running there cars that are going or are they a few more going to turn up just for the banter??.....i'll probs take a run up in the S3.....and my mate wants to put his Focus RS on the rollers.

Is anyone meeting at the showcase?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Who's going from the glasgow/west. any one want to meet at the bridge at eurocentral again (so we can cause a menace/ nearly a few pile ups.)
It takes about an hour to get there if your not speeding. so if we left at half 8 would get there for half 9 or we can leave a bit later.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I should be going aswell, wont be running though.

Dean can I jump in with you if Mikey doesnt go ? If not I will jump in with Dan me thinks!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Who's going from the glasgow/west. any one want to meet at the bridge at eurocentral again (so we can cause a menace/ nearly a few pile ups.)
It takes about an hour to get there if your not speeding. so if we left at half 8 would get there for half 9 or we can leave a bit later.

Ill be up for meeting up, although coming from Carluke it is a tad backwards not too bothered.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Ill be up for meeting up, although coming from Carluke it is a tad backwards not too bothered.

its a bit back wards for me too but not as back wards as the showcase lol. tbh newhouse would be better for me but few will know where that is lol.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
its a bit back wards for me too but not as back wards as the showcase lol. tbh newhouse would be better for me but few will know where that is lol.

yeah thats cool, well i am up for euro central then.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Right chaps, its confirmed with Falkland Perfomance.
Kevin wants a 9am start though, which he was pressuring me for. So i had to say 9am start.

I said around 10-15 cars, but if its more that would be great.