ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scott. Nimbus > Everything Project Log.

Fiesta ST-3
That's convinced me on what I need to do now then.

What was the total cost for the H&R's and 20mm Eibachs?

£106 a pair on the spacers and the springs were £156 both from Larkspeed. Cheapest place I could find.

And thanks for the comments guys.

Clio Dci65
love the colour of this car, those springs and spacers make such a difference, its got a Very nice stance.

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers mate.

I had the wheels back from the spray shop and fitted today. So happy with no curbage and flake. No pictures though as its s**t light out.

Fiesta ST-3
Well I have a little door dent on the rear quarter since I bought it, that needs taking out. Then I have a nasty stone chip on the front right which also needs addressing. Then maybe an exhaust/spoiler but the exhaust I want is a little out of price range at £1000.

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks Wick.

Here is a cheeky picture from tonight now that I have the springs, spacers and refurbished wheels fitted.

7170594809_a9b9ccebc3_b.png

DSC_0491_edited-1 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Fiesta ST-3
Not really an update as sorts BUT I'm so excited.

I've just purchased a Supersprint exhaust system direct from supersprint in Italy. It was either that or an Arkapovic and for me the sound on the supersprint is like nothing else. Below are some videos of the setup I've gone for. Weak at the knees :eek:

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio Sport 197
Nice Scott, you'll be one of a few UK owners to have this as well I'd think. For most it's the Ktec, Akra or Miltek.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
If you don't mind me asking mate, what camera do you use - those are some crazy quality photos ! Are they raw or touched up slightly ?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Really nice car.

I agree with someone else who posted, you need to remove the RS badge. I think it looks odd down there, clio one dont look to bad though.

I like it with spaces to. Spot on! (Y)

That exhaust will sound amazing judging by those youtube vids. Planning on a decat?

I'm sure i saw you in a TT pulling out by the green the other week, I was coming home from work in my Polo.

The car is coming on well mate!

Fiesta ST-3
great car, looks fantastic

would be nicer without the CLIO boot badge imo

That exhaust will sound amazing judging by those youtube vids. Planning on a decat?

I'm sure i saw you in a TT pulling out by the green the other week, I was coming home from work in my Polo.

The car is coming on well mate!

No decat mate the race system I've gone for will be far too loud as it is. And yea that was me. I work in Natwest Pembroke now. So me and a colleague lift share and we park at the Green.

Fiesta ST-3
Ok time to recap on my 3 stage plan.

Stage 1
  • Lower the car to reduce arch gap. Complete
  • Wheel spacers to push the wheels out slightly for a better stance Complete
  • Silver tech bulbs
  • Led number plate lights for a fresher look. Complete
Stage 2

• Refurbish Alloy wheels maybe in a darker colour. Like in the photoshopped picture below. Complete

Stage 3

• k-Tec Cat Back exhaust system Complete but changed to Supersprint.
  • K-Tec Sprint Rear Spoiler.

So pretty much getting there now. All I need to purchase are some silver tech bulbs and a K-Tec Spring Spoiler.

Today when I got home this parcel had finally arrived direct from Italy.

IMG_0531.jpg

I wonder what it could be....

Yes it is my Supersprint Race system CAT back. Kit includes Race Back box, tail pipes and centre section with no silencer. I can always get one fitted if its too loud.
Anyways the system looks immense and lets hope it sounds as epic. Booked in on Thursday so will get videos then. For now, the pictures.

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg